The Ísgel products:
Gel-filled Mats increase the transport life of fish, thereby increasing its market value. The main purchasers of these mats are those involved in the processing of salt and fresh water fish for foreign markets
BlueRelief re-usable hot and cold poultices
QuikCool disposable cooling bags
For use as first aid immediately after injury
MultiFreez re-usable cooling bags fron Ísgel are an indispensible item for travellers
Ísgel ehf Blönduósi
About the company
1. Gel-filled Mats to maintain cooling
of fresh food products during transportation.
2. MultiFreez re-usable cooling bags to provide effective cooling for food, drinks and organic or medical samples. Handy for travelling and camping.
3. BlueRelief re-usable hot and cold poultices. For use on sore points and with muscle pain.
4. QuikCool disposable cooling bags. The bags are useful for cooling injuries caused by bruising, spraining or burns. Especially suitable for first aid and for the treatment of sports injuries.
5. For horsemen: Cover for horses' feet designed to reduce the accumulation of fluids in the tendon sheaths and to reduce swelling by using BlueRelief or QuikCool.
These are high-quality, reasonably priced Icelandic products designed to meet the demands of customers. Ísgel strives to provide custom-service according to any special requirements the customer may have as best it can.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
Therapists, doctors, dentists, sports coaches and people in the medical field can use QuikCool for various purposes.
The QuikCool are handy to use.
They are quick to cool and retain their heating/cooling properties effectefly.
BlueRelief gel poultices can be used as hot our cold poultices.
The table below shows how the poultices should be used to treat various ailments.
What is your problem?
Swellings - Hot/Cold
Sprains - Cold
Burns - Cold
Headaches - Cold
Toothache - Cold
Muscular pains - Hot
Pains in joints - Hot
Menstrual pains - Hot
Fatigue - Hot
Injuries - Hot
Bruises - Cold
Swelling after injections - Cold